From 19 to 21 October 2016 Dr Roberto Santilli had been invited to the biggest russian veterinary conference held in Moscow. He lectured in the cardiology session presenting the following topics:
1) Basics of electrophysiology in small animals medicine. Pathophysiology of rhythm disturbances in small animals.
2) Pulmonary hypertension
3) Ventricular rhythm disturbances. Modern strategies in diagnostics and treatment
4) Santilli RA. Diagnosis and treatment of supraventricular arrhythmias
5) Santilli RA. Genetically caused arrhythmias in dogs.
6) Santilli RA. Seizures and syncope. Who is the chief – cardiologist or neurologist?
7) Santilli RA. The main reasons of syncope on clinical practice.
8) Etiology of myocarditis. Treatment strategies. What we can use in clinical practice and how to interpretive myocardial biopsy.
October 22nd 2016 – Dr Roberto Santilli held in Moscow a ECG workshop for a limited group of russian veterinary cardiologists.